Some "street" images from a reader...







We are quite fortunate to have a very active Flickr stream, and in that stream there are a handful of people who contribute often (and contribute much).

One such person goes by the Flickr name "half blind" and if I had to label him with a style it would be that of "street photographer".

I simply wanted to share some of his images here for you to see along with his Flickr link (because I think his work deserves to be seen).

Over the next few weeks I will be featuring more of our Flickr contributors here, so be sure to come back and see their work, or if you don't want to wait head right over to our Flickr group and check out their work for yourself.




(click on any image to view larger and in a new window)


3 comments:

half blind said...

Holy cow, what a surprise! Jeeze. It's incredibly kind of you to post my pics, Scott. I'm speechless! Thank you. And thanks for a really great site!

I still can't believe it...time to email the relatives!

Scott said...

Wake the kids, and get the neighbors!

Well done Jerry...

Miguel Palaviccini said...

great images half blind! I really like your BW conversions quite a bit.