Christmas gift suggestion for photographers...

Chances are extremely good that if you read Weekly Photo Tips you are a photographer (going way out on a limb on this one, I know) and if your family is anything like mine they love it when they get one of my photographs as a gift.

If you are wondering what to get someone you love for Christmas Photo Weavers just made the process so much easier.

I ordered a blanket for my daughter as a Christmas gift and was so happy with everything about it I wanted to share it with our blog readers.

The ordering process was easy, delivery was incredibly fast, and the final product was outstanding.

And right now you can save 35% with the discount code “tellafriend” which is good through this weekend (12/12), after that you can save 30% off anything you order at Photo Weavers by using the discount code “myamericandream”.

To learn more about how their products are made follow this link, and to see the products they offer head to this page.

Below is a video of me gushing about how happy I was with my blanket.

(Subscribers will need to return to the blog or head over to our YouTube channel to watch the video)

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

Wow... that is a great idea! I assume the quality is great?

Scott said...

I was very impressed with the quality.

The blanket is heavy duty, NOT some lightweight cheepo, so it will last a long time.

2 thumbs up!

Ashley Hataway said...

Thank you for the discount code!!! That makes the gift even sweeter! :)

Stefan said...

What an original product development!

Miguel Palaviccini said...

Pretty neat idea. I bet my mom would love one of these with a picture of all her kids ... so I better not let her find out about them! haha :)