SlideShowPro for Lightroom...

If it has not been obvious from my previous posts, let me make it clear right now, I LOVE LIGHTROOM!

But if there is one area where Lightroom is weak, it's in the web presentation module. Getting your images to the web has meant more work, more time, and more money.

It involved the extra steps (and time) of moving the images out of Lightroom then moving them into another program, the added expense of purchasing that program, and finally there is the learning curve involved so that your slideshow doesn't come out looking like it was created in some high school html class.

Well, those days are have officially come to an end.

SlideShowPro for Lightroom is an answer to my prayers (and probably yours as well). It is a plug-in for Lightroom, which means you are working directly within the Lightroom interface so everything looks and feels familiar (and comfortable).

SlideShowPro is an easy to use, yet very powerful plug-in. You can use it right "out of the box" without changing a thing (it comes with 32 different templates) to create your slideshows or take control of every aspect of how your images will be displayed, right down to how many pixels wide the borders of your thumbnails will be (and what color they will be).

You can also customize just the settings you want and save it as one of "your very own" templates. You also have the option of having a single slideshow or having a gallery of multiple slideshows, again, how many slideshows in your gallery is all up to you.

For me the "ease of use" test is how far can I go without being forced to read the documentation, SlideShowPro passed that test, here is my effort.

It was only after I created my slideshow that I looked at the documentation and was blown away the true capabilities of this gem.

And if you are like me, you've bought at least 2 or 3 programs looking for the right one (and you know how much they can cost), stop wasting your money, for a mere $25 purchasing SlideShowPro will be the best money you will spend so far this year.

So take a minute and look at SlideShowPro, here is the quick start guide, and the full documentation.

I LOVE SLIDESHOWPRO!

4 comments:

half blind said...

Just went to SlideshowPro's site. Looks really interesting. Thanks for the heads up, Scott

Miguel Palaviccini said...

Not only is it great, but I think it's the way to go if you are looking at building your own site and want an elegant way to display your images. I have demo version, and as soon as I get the time to get a website up and running, I'm going to buy this.

It's very intuitive to use and the defaults are great for a quick start. But then, if you want, you have a myriad of options to choose from to customize the look.

Unknown said...

you have become a milestone to new light room users.
Keep going on.
clipping path

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing your precious knowledge on light room.
clipping path