Review of the Nikon D300...

I LOVE my Nikon D300, though my wife is getting just a little annoyed when she hears me calling it my little "pooky-wooky".

Obviously I bought it knowing it was a good camera, but its nice to read all the good things being written/said about it.

If you are considering a new camera, take a look at what folks who know are saying about the best camera under $2000 to snuggle up with at night and it even takes on heck of a picture!

Ken Rockwell's review is here.

Scott Kelby's review is here.

Here is what DPReview.com had to say.

And why Pop Photo picked the Nikon D300 as its camera of the year.

Lastly, this is a very well done review/tutorial by CameraLabs.com:

3 comments:

Miguel Palaviccini said...

I shoot with a d300s which I gladly borrow from my research lab every time I go out on a shoot. The difference between the d300 and the d80 (my previous camera) is just incredible. Don't get me wrong, I loved my d80, but the high noise capabilities and the 7 fps are just to die for.

It's incredible that you can get one of these used (and in good shape) for under $1000 now!

kodak camcorder said...

would you to link exchange with my site http://corderdrive.com

Andrew P. Agosto said...

It's always my pleasure to read this type of stuff.I am very much interested in these types of topics from childhood and it's my habit to read this. clipping path