Friday, September 25, 2009
The King of the ring!...
I hadn't planned it this way, it just happened, but I have saved the best for last in this two week series.
Posting this late in the day is extremely unusual for me, but I have spent most of the day perusing the wealth of resources from one of the top providers of search engine optimization information, Planet Ocean.
Planet Ocean has been in the SEO business for 12 years which tells me two things, they must know what they are doing, and they must be making their clients very happy.
At $97 it's certainly not the most expensive option we have discussed during this series, but it is the most "complete package" and offers by far the best guarantee.
Here's a snapshot of just some of the things you get:
1. You get "The UnFair Advantage Book" - a 104 page downloadable .pdf that contains six lessons
Lesson 1 - Search engines listed in order of their importance and what you need to do to be listed on each
Lesson 2 - All about Keywords, what they are, why they are important, finding the right ones for you, their proper placement and proper density
Lesson 3 - Link Building , the basics, inbound & outbound links, reciprocal links, choosing links wisely, and getting links that match your topic
Lesson 4 - Critical Competitive Analysis, how to analyze your competition so you can do it better
Lesson 5 - Choosing the Right Domain Name , getting domain names that please customers and the Search Engines
Lesson 6 - Site Architecture, making your web site easy for Search engines to read and index
2. The Search Engine Master Chart - this provides you submission information for Google, Yahoo, Bing, and Ask. Indexing guidelines for each, important ranking factors, and the things that could get you penalized.
3. The Ultimate Directory & Social Media List - a list of the best and most popular directories on the web, their submission guidelines, and links that take you directly to their submission page.
4. Advanced SEO Tutorials Study List - 22 of the most detailed and comprehensive tutorials on SEO out there.
5. Site Strength Indicator - you can plug in your web address and you will quickly learn the strengths, weaknesses, and what you need to do to address those weaknesses.
6. SIX Month subscription to SearchEngineNews.com - which gives you access to everything listed above and more. Each month all these resources are updated to include any changes that may have been implemented by search engines and directories the month before.
7. A six month, no questions asked guarantee if you don't think your money was wisely spent. Think about that for a minute, how many other companies offer you their product to try for half a year and then offer to give you back 100% of your money.
And they offer more resources than I have listed here.
I am not trying to bore you with a list but to impress upon you the number and quality of the tools and resources that is being offered for the money.
Of all the things I've read today the one thing that impressed me the most was their integrity, and I'm not just talking about how they stand behind their product, but how they go to great lengths to be sure the reader fully understands the difference between right and wrong by demonstrating the unethical tactics some folks take to fool and trick search engines in hopes of a better ranking.
They bring our attention to these tricks not just to make sure we don't accidently wander into the wrong areas as we promote our websites, but to make sure we understand we should steer clear of those areas because it is wrong.
There is guidance in the former, but there is entegrity in the latter. An important differance.
I can't recommend the "Unfair Advantage" from Planet Ocean enough, you have nothing to loose and only business to gain.