BlogWorld 2012 in NYC and other things...



There are a few things I wanted to let you know about.

Thing 1:

You may have noticed that the blog has not been as active this week as it usually is, but that's because I spent most of the week at BlogWorld in New York City!

Very cool, very exciting stuff (in a geeky, nerdy, blogger kinda way).

Soooo glad I went because I have picked up some new ideas for the blog that is (hopefully) going to make it even better than what it is now.

Thing 2:

While I was gone we received over a hundred requests for the Dave Hill action set and I wanted to let you know we will be emailing those out in the next couple days. If you would like a set all you need to do is drop us an email and you'll be added to the list of those who will be receiving them.

Thing 3:

We will be posting our interview with Lou Jones next week over at The Photography Podcast, so be sure to come back and check it out.

See you next week.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Got the Actions this morning, thanks, they are pretty cool to tinker with.

Jodi Renshaw said...

Welcome home :)