Small town parades and car shows....


Having spent the better part of last week in New York City confirmed that I really do live in small town America.

If there was any doubts our parade Saturday morning and cruising (old time car show) in the evening really drove home the point.

Click on any image to view larger.





As they clopped by I swore I heard one of the horses ask "does this ribbon make my butt look big?".






Not only do we have twirling teams, we start them young AND with attitude.

Sad thing about some of these cars is I remember them when they were new, long before they were antiques.








7 comments:

corina said...

loved the car pics!

Miguel Palaviccini said...

Love the detail you got in your car pics ... but my favorite has to be the young twirler with attitude :)

Fatlab99 said...

Great images Scott! These make me want to move to a small town.

Dave said...

Totally wants to make me take a vacation and go back to where I grew up...no hustle and bustle of the busy city. Thanks for the memories.

Jodi Renshaw said...

I love Maine so very much as well. I live in Bangor - because I chose to --- years ago. And some of your pics show why :)

northierthanthou said...

Gotta love Clydesdales.

Denver Photographers said...

These all photos really too good and i like maine so very much as well. I just needed somewhere to post lots of pictures.