Please Excuse my Absence…

I have been away visiting family in the Raleigh North Carolina area for the week of Thanksgiving, but am back and will start catching up on my posting.

Here are some shots I took while I was there:

These first two shots are from a church built almost 200 years ago, there was a young man who wanted to marry his love and bring her back to his remote Raleigh farm, but her father would not give his blessing as there was no church "way out there". So the young groom did want any man in love would do, he built a church!



This shot is the door of a tobacco drying shed.


While driving the back roads, looking for photo ops, I came across this dead tree. I used an infra red filter in Lightroom.

3 comments:

http://www.designercountry.com/ said...

Great important post, where you make the main focus, really makes me happy for its necessary of importance.
After all it is a great article with everything. Thanks in advance for posting it

Rexlugaw said...

great articles, Maybe you want to check this out also 500px: The New Hotness.

Rexlugaw said...

This article is extremely useful and interesting, Thanks for sharing such an instructive article with us.

keep updating.....! By the way , this information is very informative also ---> Flickr-ing Out.