Senior Photography...

This week we are going to focus on senior photography, I will share some of my work from this "senior season" but more importantly I will share with you some really informative and useful resources that are specific to shooting seniors, but can be applied to any type of photography.




These images are of Andrew, the first set are your "standard" senior shots, in the second set the sun had almost completely set and I asked Andrew if he felt like "having some fun", we broke out the flashes, shot away and we were both happy with the results.

Click on any of the images to view larger and in a new window.




3 comments:

Telephone Problem said...

Nice, I love all this stuff. What camera did you used to make them? Can you please give me precise details and even links if possible? Thanks in advance!

Steve Wetzel said...

I am looking forward to you posts this week. I take lots of photos and put one up every day on my blog but you will not find many posed portraits there. Portrait photography is one area I need more experience in and I am hoping to get some good tips from you. Perhaps even an assignment? I would love you to have us post our results to your flickr page!

daniel john said...

Hey those are great photos...

Thanks for posting... good work. keep it up.

Term papers