Here's some exciting contest news!...

We now have a sponsor for the Weekly Photo Tips monthly photo contest.

EDGE Tech Corp has generously offered to sponsor our monthly photo contest by providing great gifts to the winners!

Beginning with this months contest, each winner will receive either a 2 GB memory card (appropriate for their camera) or a 4 GB flash drive.

Now, a shameless plug for our new sponsor. ;)

EDGE Tech Corp is a leading supplier of computer memory upgrades , portable computing products, storage devices, and other technology solutions. Their flash card lineup allows digital photographers to upgrade the devices' memory for maximum performance. EDGE's card line consists of various formats including Compact Flash, SD Memory Cards, SmartMedia, (and other) memory cards. EDGE also offers Flash Drives, Digital Frames, and Portable Hard Drives.

I am extremely happy for our contest winners that our prize packages have taken a huge leap forward and want to thank Edge Tech for making it happen.

Now get your contest entries in!

2 comments:

Scott D. Coulter said...

Did I miss the link to where/how to submit photos for the contest?

Scott D. Coulter said...

Sorry, nevermind. I don't get your sidebar in my RSS reader, but when I click through to the actual site, the link is staring me in the face. Forgive my laziness.