A wedding that was for the dogs…

My last wedding had a first for me, dogs in the wedding.

As I was shooting the bridal party heading towards the alter I could see that one of the gentlemen was accompanied by two beautiful black labs, each with a red collar, red leashe, and white roses.

The original plan was to have the dogs in the front row during the ceremony, but as the wedding began both dogs began to softly whimper, until the bride finally had the dogs brought up to be with her and the groom.

It certainly wasn’t a distraction, quite the opposite, because of the personality of the bride and groom it actually added nicely to the day.




2 comments:

Michael Palmer said...

Nice uniqueness to the wedding shot!!

Miguel Palaviccini said...

I have a feeling this might be happening at my wedding.