One of my favorite podcasts, "Digital Photography Life"...

One of my favorite photography podcasts is (eerrrr, was) "The Digital Photography Show" with Scott Sherman and Michael Stein.

If it had to do with photography chances are they not only talked about it, they also had an informative guest to boot, so you can imagine how disappointed I was when the show suddenly and mysteriously ended.

And if you (like me) wonder what happened the "The Digital Photography Show" you can get the facts directly from the horses mouth at Scott's blog.

The most important fact is that Scott and Michael are back on the podcasting circuit with their new show "Digital Photography Life".

As if listening to Digital Photography Life isn't enough (trust me it is, it's photography candy for the mind) they give away great prizes on their show and through their contests.

No comments: