Photography shows you won't want to miss...


In the coming week PBS will be airing two outstanding photography programs, both from National Geographic.

The first is "At Close Range" with staff photographer Joel Sartore. Though it's a repeat, the imagery is just as stunning, the story just as interesting the second (or third) time around. You can read my previous post on Joel here.

The second is a new show "Top Ten Photos of the Year", in it editors and photographers discuss the stories and details behind National Geographic's ten most memorable photos of 2009.

To find out when these programs will be on in your area you can check your local listings here.

4 comments:

Alexis C. said...

Oh, man! I guess my local PBS station's info was wrong. I set my DVR to record "At Close Range" and got "The Natural History of the Chicken" instead, LOL!

Scott said...

Too funny...

Sad thing is I watched the chicken show too...

;)

Unknown said...

Can you view these shows on the web as well?

Alexis C. said...

Anne, I've had luck finding some other PBS shows online, but not the NG specials.