Thoughts of winter...


I feel good today, because winter is no longer in my windshield, its remnants are scattered in my rear view mirror.

Clocks went ahead last night, the vernal equinox is just a week away (bring on spring), and my tomato seedlings are kicking butt!

It's still difficult for me to wrap my head around the fact that my friend in Maryland got more snow this winter than we did here in Maine, I'm not complaining, though I am willing to bet Mike is.

We've had just three plowable events all winter long. In a good winter we could have that in a single week.

This upcoming week we have 4 all day shoots (A museum, a mattress manufacturer, and a national foodservice company), so if you if you hear a bit less from me than usual, that's why.

I am sure there are some out there who won't think that would be such a bad thing.
Have a great week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We took a trip to Baltimore to visit with some family, and three weeks after they got the tons of snow there were STILL cars snowed in! And his wife was born and raised in Florida...totally out of her element! Lol!

Alexis C. said...

We're actually having a really warm spell up here in Michigan ... 45 today! I'm trying not to get too excited, though, as March is such a tricky month up here! Every time I think, "Ooooh, spring is here!", winter just HAS to go and prove me wrong!