Fantastic Flickr Fotos...


Nice word play, huh?

:)

I feel fortunate to be able to see the images members upload to our Flickr group and hope they will encourage others to join the group and share their work as well.

If you are interested in joining the Weekly Photo Tips Flickr group you can find step by step instructions here, if you are already a member of the group please keep uploading your images, they are outstanding.

(click on any of these images to view larger and in a new window)











5 comments:

doug/d2 photo said...

Hey, you picked up my photo from flickr- Thanks for recognizing it! Much appreciated.

Maryann [Maryann's*****Fotos] said...

Thanks for selecting my photo! I'm honored.

Anonymous said...

amazing, this is first time my photo been picked up ... I appreciate considering what a great images been selected together. Thanks. PS: have not had chance to vote, but I'm pofcast fun, count on me :-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tpivovarnik/

Anonymous said...

It's really great pictures
I hope you visit my blog and show Your opinion
http://1fotoblog.blogspot.com/

half blind said...

I look at your flickr group to see what everyone else is shooting! Great source of inspiration.