Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Nikon announces the new D4s!...
Today Nikon announced a new flagship camera, the Nikon D4s.
The D4s is a speed demon shooting 40% faster than the D4.
Here are a few more of the differences:
• Image Processing Engine D4S: EXPEED 4 30% faster Increased number of shots Higher video quality at high ISO Supports 1080 60p More shots per charge
(D4 Processing Engine EXPEED 3)
• ISO Sensitivity Range: 100 to 25,600 Lo1 (ISO 50) to Hi4 (ISO 409,600)
(D4 Range is 100-12,800 ISO)
• RAW SIZE S: 12-bit uncompressed
• Advanced Scene Recognition System: Group Area AF added
• Face Priority analysis for viewfinder shooting: On/Off possible with custom setting
(D4 Always On)
• Spot White Balance when using Live View
So if you have a spare $6500 you want to spend, or simply want to read more about the D4s and drool just follow this link.