Flashes of Hope, important photography...



I just happened to be watching the news over the weekend (something I usually avoid and I'll spare you the reasons why), and this story came on... I was riveted.

And moved.

So much so that as soon as it was over I went to their website and signed up to offer my services.

Their website says it far better than I could:

"Flashes of Hope is a nonprofit organization that changes the way children with cancer and other life threatening illnesses see themselves through the gift of photography and raises money for pediatric cancer research.

The portraits, taken by award-winning photographers, help children feel better about their changing appearance by celebrating it. For families of terminally ill children, it's especially important to have a portrait that preserves forever the beauty, grace and dignity of their child.

Our goal is to photograph every child until every child is cured."


If you would share this post, and most importantly the work being done by Flashes of Hope I would be forever greatful.





No comments: