Please... please forgive my absence...



Sorry to have been gone so long.

In the five years since Weekly Photo Tips has been in existence I have never had a week with just a single blog entry, that was of course until this past week.

But in the last 7 days there have been four weddings to shoot. And as if shooting four weddings wasn't enough, some of them have been a haul to get to (and home from), like the last one on Saturday which was in Bar Harbor (Maine), a 3 1/2 hour drive (each way).

So, I share this not as an excuse, just so you understand I wasn't simply ignoring you.

I promise to make it up this week, really.

Thanks for being such great fans of the blog, seriously, THANK YOU!

Back to my nap, but I'll see ya tomorrow.



1 comment:

Maryann said...

We all have weeks like that sometimes ;-)