Thank you everyone out there...



I just wanted to express my appreciation for your patience and for your loyalty to this blog.

We had the good fortune of spending the week of Thanksgiving with my wife's family in Raleigh North Carolina and last week at Disney World with mine.

So when you combine driving over 3,000 miles with all of the family events it made it rather difficult to spend much time at all blogging.

That being said you all continued to stop by here, leaving your comments, and sending me emails... and I wanted you to know it did not go unnoticed.

Thank You for being part of the Weekly Photo Tips family.

We returned this past weekend to very cold weather and snow, YIPPIE!

:)

So starting later today the posting you have come to expect will be getting back on track, in both content and frequency of posts.


1 comment:

Nanci J. Leal said...

This is an amazing post . So like this .