Friday, February 1, 2013
We are giving away 3 seminar seats!...
We have three seminar seats that we are giving away to you our readers, and these are them:
1. Portrait Lighting Secrets - David Piazza, Technical Advisor, F.J. Westcott, Inc.
Tuesday February 5, 5:30PM - 8:00PM - Visit this link for all the details for this seminar
2. Shooting Action Sports and Portraits with Speedlites - Tyler Stableford
Wednesday February 13, 5:30PM - 8:00PM - Visit this link for all the details for this seminar
3. Grow Your Photography Business Using Social Media and Your Website - Rick Sammon
Tuesday February 19, 5:30PM - 7:30PM - Visit this link for all the details for this seminar
And not only will you get a seat to the seminar, you'll also get a $25 coupon/certificate to use at Adorama, either right there at the store or on their website.
These are "live and in person" seminars that are taking place at the Adorama New York store (Adorama Building, 42 West 18th Street 5th floor), you will need to be in New York City on the date of the seminar in order to attend. You can get directions to the store here.
Because the first seminar is so close we really don't have time to run our traditional contest, so all you need to do is email us and we will pick the winner via random drawing, so don't waste anytime, email us today!
But we do have a bit more time on the Tyler Stableford and Rick Sammon seminars and we will do our "traditional" contest.
1. This contest is not themed based and you can submit any type of photography
2. Like us on Facebook (if you've "liked" us for a previous contest, this requirement is waved)
3. Leave a comment on any of our blog posts or any of our YouTube videos
4. Upload a nature or landscape image that you shot to our Flickr group
If you are new to Flickr (or have never joined) you can get all the details on how to join the Weekly Photo Tips Flickr group here.
Here is the small print (literally):
All rights and ownership of submitted images remain with the photographer who took it.
friend us once, then 1 image upload + 1 comment = 1 contest entry.
You can enter the contest as many times as you like, no limit.