Over fifty inches of snow...


So far just in the month of February (here in Maine) we have had over fifty (yes, five zero) inches of snow dumped on us and that was before this latest "event" that is supposed to leave yet another 10-14 inches before it ends later today.

Sighhhhhhhhh.......

Here are a few shots I took after the last storm.




If you have been experiencing crazy weather in your neck of the woods I hope you would consider uploading some of your images to our Flickr group for all to see.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breautiful, but you should know that we get much greater snow jobs routinely here in the Washington, D.C. area, such as the one currently going on about sequestration!

I wish I were in Maine!

maryann [Maryann's*****Fotos] said...

In 3 shots you've captured the story! Spring IS coming.

Scott said...

Hey Anonymous,

The fact that you were able to tie in the crap going on in Washington makes you my hero!

Let me know who you are so I can send you a photography book.

Scott

Scott said...

Hi Maryann,

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to come by the blog.

And if spring doesn't come I will blame you!

:)

Scott

Kathy W. Hughes said...

Thank you so much for shared guy . Like and admire your post , thanks . Cut Out Image

Heather R. Oconnell said...

How amazing and feeling spanking after seeing you snow photographs .

Robert Smith said...

Lovely snow photos. All are so beautiful. Thanks a lot for sharing with us