Happy Thanksgiving...


I hope that today (and every day) you are surrounded by those you love, that you feel blessed, rich in spirit, and that you carry hope and charity in your heart.

There are many of you who are struggling and I hope even more for you... that people reach out to support and comfort you, that your burdens become lighter, that you never feel alone, and I pray that in the days to come you can worry less, love more, and that when strangers see you on the street they wonder what you are smiling about.

Happy Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Miguel Palaviccini said...

Happy Thanksgiving Scott!

Ashley Hataway said...

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

half blind said...

the same back to you, Scott

dan said...

love that good photography can make a random piece of pie look sooo desireable. I so enjoy my hobby!