A new Lightroom resource...


Well, it's new to me.

While sucking down my mega-gulp coffee this morning I came across a site by Wade Heninger and it's obvious he LOVES Lightroom.

Part of that love is demonstrated through his "Lightroom Tuesday" in which he compiles a ton of relevant and useful links from all over the web representing the best in Lightroom education.

Putting together such a large list of useful resources takes a great deal of time and effort (I know because I've done it too, you go through a bunch of stinkers looking for the diamonds) so folks would be wise to take advantage of this Herculean effort by Wade because he's done us a great service (and saved us hours of online searching and reading)

And as if that isn't enough he also maintains a Lightroom Q&A where you can not only ask your question but read the questions (and answers) of others.

Reading his blog I learned that he was one of the unfortunate souls that was on the Carnival cruise ship that floated aimlessly off the coast of Mexico last week, which alone makes him waaaaaay more interesting than me.

When you get done checking out Wades blog you will want to peruse his portfolio as well.

(click on either image to view larger in a new window)


4 comments:

photography by anika alonzo said...

Oh! Thank you so much for this!

Maryann [MF*****Fotos] said...

3 cheers to you for finding this and to Wade for his site!!!!!

half blind said...

Great Lightroom resource. Makes my head spin! Thanks

Anonymous said...

I've been following him for most of the past year. Excellent Lightroom Tuesday lists.

Unfortunately, most of the rest of his posts are rather pedestrian. I wish I could RSS only to his Tuesday posts, since that is all I read anymore...