More proof I'm an idiot...

Not that most of you need any more proof, I am sure the evidence on file would have been sufficient to confirm the obvious.

Last week I posted a book review for the Nikon D60 written by one of wonderful readers, well not only did I get the reviewers name wrong, I took the liberty of changing their gender as well!

I wrote that the review was written by Paul.... WRONG! It was written by Paula, Paula Apro to be exact.

So I am writing to publically apologize to Paula ( really sorry, sorry, sorry) and also to let her know that I will be sending her a nice little "Scott is truly an idiot" prize package that will include:

1. The book - "Flash...The Most Available Light" from Lumiquest


2. Ultra Image Photoshop action set (also) from Lumiquest (read our review here)


3. Three SlimLine "AA" battery caddy (read our caddy review here)


4. The book - "Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks" from Scott Kelby


So please take the time to visit Paula's website and her blog, you'll find a forgiving person who takes a very good picture.

9 comments:

photography by anika alonzo said...

Now I'm kinda hoping that you're gonna spell my name wrong too...and that you have all this fun stuff for LR ;)

Scott said...

Don't be surprised!

;)

Unknown said...

Hot diggity dog!! Thanks so much Scott. You rock :-)

Jen M said...

Careful Paula, if Scott sees you calling him a "dog" he might take all of that excellent stuff back ;-)

Josie said...

I KNEW that review was too good to have been written by a man...!
*stands back and waits for fur to fly*
(only joking)...
Nice apology, Scott! Can see Paula is happy about the mistake with this excellent package on the way!

Miguel Palaviccini said...

Scott, you know my real name is Miguela ... haha jk. It happens :)

Scott said...

Miguela,

That made me laugh out loud!

;)

Scott said...

Too funny Josie!

half blind said...

YogaDudes looks like the perfect site for a few holiday gifts I need to buy. Thanks Paula & Scott