Here's your chance at $50,000...

But you have just 4 1/2 days to claim your money.

Here are the details:

"PDN and Artists Wanted invite you to participate in the annual One Life Photography Competition. This worldwide search for photography seeks to illuminate your perspective: what you love, your travels, or anything that reflects your world and experience. Select your best work, submit your photos easily online and have a chance at life-changing awards."

All the details can be found right here.

Funny (that timing thing again), because I was going to post about Lou Jones today, he is (I think) one of the best "street" photographers in the world and he recently posted "31 Street Photography Tips and Tricks" which will come in quite handy when you enter the above contest. You'll find part 1 here and part 2 here.



I'm off to format some memory cards and hit the streets... I hope to see you out there.



Update: I just came across a couple more post on street photography from Chris Osburn that I thought you would find useful, part one is here, part two here.

1 comment:

Lucas Kain said...

I totally agree about Lou. And yes, his tips are outstanding! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

___
International call