Check out this DIY beauty dish!...



First, credit where credit is due, I saw this posted on Strobist today and thought that it was so darn brilliant I wanted to make sure as many people as possible knew about it.

It is people like Shibu that I think are so brilliant with their "out of the box" thinking and this is (I think) the best DIY beauty dish I have seen (much better than mine).

You will know to go check out the details of the construction to understand what I am about to say, but the thinking behind "crinkling" of the foil tape just about knocked me over.

So, go check it out!


2 comments:

jake said...

This is a very interesting article. Thank you!
I am looking forward to seeing more stuff like this!
nikon d5100 review

Owatrol Additives said...

I like photography, specially when I'm taking picture of the nature and how beautiful it is. I'm not a pro yet but I'm trying to be one.