Have I got a deal for you...




Actually it's not my deal, it comes to you via Peachpit, but I wanted to make sure you knew about it.

We recently reviewed the book "Food Photography: from Snapshots to Great Shots" by Nicole Young and I can sum up the book in three words "A Great Book".

If you didn't buy the book then you may (will) want to take advantage of the offer Peachpit has going on now, you can get the eBook version and a 1 1/2 hour webinar Nicole recently did for the (very) low price of just $9.99.

Even if you don't buy the book you can get the webinar for free here (you can either watch it online or download it for future/offline consumption), in it Nicole shares lighting techniques, shows you her setups, shares tips & tricks, as well as answers questions.

But I promise you, after you watch the webinar you will want the book, so save this link so you can go back and get it, because she gives some outstanding photography advice that is applicable to whatever you may shoot.


(click on either image to view larger in a new window)


3 comments:

Jeffrey T. said...

Hey Scott, I just attended my first Webinar and I loved it!! I even forgot to cook dinner for my kids:( And guess what? I bought her E book. Thank you very much for that AWESOME DEAL. Jeffrey T.

fotografia ślubna said...

nice pictures :)

corina said...

The webinar was great, with some really useful info! Thanks for sharing!