Our UPstrap contest winners are...





My posts usually come very early in the morning, not this late at night, but I wanted to keep my word to announce our contest winners today.

So, our two winners of the UPstrap contest, drawn randomly from all those who entered are....

Half Blind and Anika Alonzo!

Congratulations to you both, you each will need to email me your snail mail address and I will get your UPstrap out in time for Christmas.

Don't forget to come back Monday morning and see who wins the "12 Days of Christmas Extravaganza"!

Whew, got this post up with 56 minutes to spare...

:)


2 comments:

photography by anika alonzo said...

thank you thank you THANK YOU :)

half blind said...

Thanks very much for this excellent holiday gift, Scott! Very much appreciated. Happy holidays and a great New Year to you and your family.