Happy Mother's Day...

To my mom, my wife, and all the other moms out there.

Being a mom has to be the hardest, least appreciated job on the planet.

I consider myself an intelligent observant kinda guy (though others may argue against that statement) and I thought I understood just how hard my wife's job was.

WRONG!

A few years back her sister was moving to Florida, driving her belongings from Maine and setting up her new home in Port Charlotte. My wife drove down with her and stayed the week helping her get settled. My job was to stay home and fill her shoes.

I will spare you the details, but upon her return she found me cowering in the corner, in the fetal position, and mumbling incoherently.

Three things happened that week:

1. I finally got a glimpse to what her job was really like

2. I realized I need to show my appreciation for her hard work

3. She has never been allowed to leave the house for an extended period of time since

;)

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Stacie Errera said...

love this style of shot. would look great in my scrapbook stories! http://www.stacieerrera.blogspot.com