The new Pixar movie “Up”...

We went to see the new Disney Pixar movie Up last night, then turned around and went to see it again today.

The first 5 minutes of the movie shows probably the most tender love story I have very seen in a movie... EVER!

And I will stop with the movie details there.

The reason I go to the movies is to be entertained, if I leave feeling good it was worth the money, it was a very good movie if we talk about our favorites parts and reenact the scenes for a day or two after. With those as the standards Up was a very good movie.

You can read the New York Time review of the movie, or just grab your family, get in your car now and go see it (I vote for getting in the car).

2 comments:

Jodi Renshaw said...

You have convinced me. I will take the kid tomorrow :)

Love,
Jodi

Kristin Zecchinelli said...

UP was so fun! we went with our toddles the 5 year old laughed like he was a madman he could barely catch his breath. and heartwarming for adults too. i loved up.