New Year... New Habit...


I wanted to share with you a recent comment from one of our readers as it really made me stop and think and thought it would do the same for you as well.

"I'm reading a book now called "The Happiness Advantage" One of the recommendations is that you either call, verbalize or send an e-mail to someone everyday with a compliment, a kind word, or an encouragement. The dividends are amazing and it does wonders for your attitude as well."

Call, verbalize or send an e-mail to someone everyday with a compliment, kind word, or an encouragement... what a cool idea!

I am ordering "The Happiness Advantage" and you can to at Amazon for $16.50 or at Overstock for $16.34.

4 comments:

susan Carroll-Seger said...

What a great idea. We all try to be kind but to make it a priority everyday is a very good plan..

Miguel Palaviccini said...

Sounds like a great resolution for 2011. I absolutely believe that you feel better when you are nice to others.

Maryann [MF*****Fotos] said...

Maybe it will result in a domino effect of "pay it forward" compliments and the world will be a nicer place!

Chance said...

What a great goal. My 2011 goal is to show more gratitude and appreciation, even for the seemingly mundane things (you know, like waving when someone lets me in their lane).