We are launching another contest today, giving away 5 prizes.
Here what you have a chance to win:
1. The book "Photographically Speaking: A Deeper Look at Creating Stronger Images" By David DuChemin. David may be one of the best photographers you have never heard of, he is also a prolific writer, and teacher. Be sure to check out his website and blog (there is an image of tents at the top of his blog that will knock your socks off).
2. The learn by Video DVD and booklet "Work Like a Pro Photographer in Aperture 3" By Joseph Linaschke.
3. One of my favorite tools, a license for the pro version of Organize (for Windows or MAC). It is the best project management software that I have ever used, you can run it from your computer and sync it with your iPhone and/or iPad (or sync from your mobile device to computer) so that changes made one place will update everywhere and you have a backup copy on the cloud. So regardless of what device you are using, you will always be up to date.
4. A few days ago we raved about 500px.com, a photographic community powered by creative people from all over the world. Well they have been kind enough to give us not one, but two annual (and awesome) memberships!
Some pretty cool prizes and winning them could not be easier, here's all you have to do:
1. Leave a comment on any blog post or any of our YouTube videos.
2. Upload any image that you shot to our Flickr group.
That's pretty much it (see, I told you it was simple).
You can find detailed information on how to join our Flickr group here.
This contest starts.... 1... 2... 3... right now, it's open to everyone, and the five winners will be chosen at random from all of the qualifying entries.
Those winners will be announced here on the blog next Friday (January 27th).
Good luck everyone, looking forward to seeing your images and reading your comments.
Here is the small print (literally):
All rights and ownership of submitted images remain with the photographer who took it.
You can enter the contest as many times as you like, 1 image upload + 1 comment = 1 contest entry.
Winners outside of the US will need to cover the cost of shipping.