Suggestion from a reader...


I am always asking for input, feedback, and suggestions from you, the good folks who make this blog what it is and I recently received an email that I was at first reluctant to consider.

A reader suggested that I be interviewed on the podcast, now my first reaction was "no way". First, I am just not that interesting and second, didn't want to come off as arrogant or full of myself. Because I am neither, really.

But then I thought what the heck, I would throw it out there and let you decide.

So if you think it's something that could prove interesting send me an email with your question (and you can ask more than one).

We'll use your questions as the framework for the interview and you can ask anything you want, really, anything you would like to hear me answer (well, just not that thing from freshman year in collage, but anything else).

;)

And if I get enough questions, I will have someone interview me for the podcast and you all can have a good laugh.

Okay, I am bracing myself, start sending your questions.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck yea! You have a lot to say, you are a great speaker, and we want to know your life story, as well as more about your passion for photography! Love the podcast too! Please keep up the great work!

Stephen Henry said...

Who's your favourite photographer?
How did you get into photography?
What's your best tip to someone starting out in photography?
Favourite brand of camera?
Do you use/agree with post-processing?

=)