The winner is (drum roll please)...



The winner of the Scott Kelby DVD (and workbook) "Photo Recipes Live: Behind the Scenes" is Tera Kinnane.

Tera's name was drawn (randomly) from the over 300 entries.

Congratulations to Tera and a big thank you to all that took the time to enter.

Tera, if you drop me an email with your snail mail address I will get your prize package mailed out to you.

The images that accompany this post belong to Tera, you can see even more of her work by visiting her blog and her Flickr page.

(clicking on any image will open it larger and in a new window)





7 comments:

Chance said...

bummer (for me, that is!) but congrats to Tera!

Tera said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I won and you posted my pix on your blog! How cool is that! Thanks so much. I can't wait to check it out!

Apetrexo.com said...

Tera congratulations, you did a great job. I am really impressed by your work, there is so clarity in your picture, the colors of the flowers are just booming out.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pix Tera! Congrats!

bob said...

Beautiful images and congrats on your win! Way to go.

Bob Towery said...

Great images and congrats on your win! Way to go.

fun facts said...

if camera is too good and it have multifunctional camera then we can easily capture good picture.