The last day of school....


Well, the last day of high school at least as Molly well be heading off to college in just a few short months.

Those of you who have been coming to Weekly Photo Tips for very long have kinda watched Molly grow up, as much to her dismay I have posted about her more than just a few times (like here, here, and here).

And oh my, how the van decorations have change.




And as the weather gods wanted to make her last day memorable, we came close to hitting 100 on her final day!


I drift between joy and sadness that my little girl "stinky" is graduating in a mere 7 days.

Just not sure how it was able to sneak up on me like this.


3 comments:

Andy said...

THIS is what happens when you feed 'em! They turn into people! Who knew?

I do know how you feel. Oldest is out of college, second is a senior, and the youngest is a sophomore in high school (all girls). I can't possibly be that old...can I?

Enjoy!

Andy

Scott said...

Thanks Andy,

As a dad of three girls as well I feel your pain... in the wallet!

;)

Mary Real said...

Now these are memories . Love these .