Weekly Photo Tips reaches a milestone…

On Friday we passed the 500 subscriber mark, which speaks to the kindness of everyone of you who grace the pages if this blog.

For those of you who have not subscribed, I encourage you to do so. I have often written about one gadget or another and techniques that will give you some of your time back, and subscribing will keep some time for yourself.

Speaking to a recent reader drove that point home “I love the fact that I get an email every time you post to your blog”.

No more coming to the blog only to see there that nothing new has been posted since the last time you were here. Give it some thought, add subscribing to your “time recovery” program.

To all of you, thank you for making this blog the success it is, I appreciate it more than words can properly express.

1 comment:

Miguel Palaviccini said...

Thanks for keeping this going! It's almost 2011 and it looks like you have quite a following!