The "Sessions with JoeyL" contest starts today...


If you would like a chance to with "Sessions with JoeyL" here's what you have have to do:

1. Join the Weekly Photo Tips Flickr Group (details on how to join can be found here).

2. Upload one (or more) portraits of a person, animal, or car to our Flickr Group.

3. Leave on (or more) comments on any blog post on Weekly Photo Tips.

The contest starts today and ends November 15th, the winner will be randomly drawn from all contest entries and announced on November 16th.

The winner will receive a link from Joey Lawrence to download "Sessions".

The rules are pretty simple, you can enter as many times as you like (one comment + one image upload = one contest entry), ownership of all images remain with you.

The only thing we will use them (the images) for is to show an occasional "sample" of image contest entries and to announce the winner.

Good luck everyone.



17 comments:

Josie said...

Oh, so pleased the contest is starting, am off to join the Flickr Group and expose you poor people to my dreadful photography. You see, I NEED to win, so I can get better ;-)

Jeremy said...

Hello Scott - sure wish I would have found your site before my wife and I went to Maine for our anniversary! Now... about that JoeyL contest...

Miguel Palaviccini said...

This sounds like the ultimate give-away (except for maybe a d700 ... maybe next time? haha).

Thanks for putting this together!

Andrew Macpherson said...

Hi Scott

Some cars are strange :-)

Josie said...

OK, I've uploaded 4 portraits, all of my kids. I was trying out 2nd curtain flash on 2 of them, and was pleased with the photos but didn't do a great job on the post-processing (massively over-sharpened one of them at least!)... 1 is just a portrait I love even though it's terrible quality - iPhone 3G camera, low light, noise from hell - but it just captures my older daughter in sleep so well! I'd be very happy if other weeklyphototips members had any comments on the pictures - which are over at the weekly photo tips flickr group, my user name there is "It's Only Josie"...!

monkeyinabox said...

A Joey L prize is always a good thing. :)

Ashley Hataway said...

Good luck to everyone!

Maryann [MF*****Fotos] said...

Another great prize! Keep 'em coming! I love to see what others put on the Flickr site!

Anonymous said...

Good luck for all then! :)

Marnova said...

Great stuff. Have sent my request in to join the group. May battle commence!

Troy B said...

I deleted 5 of my images from the group because I just noticed it was a person, car, or animal theme. I re-uploaded 5 new ones.

Sorry.

The Bakel's said...

I just signed up on the flickr group and my photo's are now uploading :)

Pam said...

I am really glad you added putting images on flicker to your contest rules. I also love seeing my Close-up as one of the images. Thanks Scott

shayne gray on Flickr said...

Thanks for the great opportunity - and all the great tips as always....

; )

baz said...

What a fantastic prize. Good luck to all that enter.

half blind said...

Thank you for this opportunity, Scott.

Jim Hayes said...

i enjoy your blog and hope one day to take one of your workshops.