It's baaaaaaack....



I know, I know, we just posted info this special offer a few weeks back (and this will be the third time in 2011), but as we are always picking up new readers and subscribers they may not have been "around" last time we posted it.

And those who have seen it before may be interested in seeing it again as well, for me personally every time this special comes up I buy it, that's why I (and my relatives) have so many canvases hanging in our homes.

So here it is again, Groupon is offering this great deal, a 16" x 20" gallery wrap from Canvas on Demand for just $45 (it even includes free shipping).

There has been more than one post here about why I LOVE Canvas on Demand so much (and have them all over my house) and why I recommend them so highly (you can read some of those posts here, here, and here).

The normal price for a canvas this size is $127, so the price of $45 is a 65% savings (and a far better price than I can get even with my pro account).

As of this writing you have just 30 hours to purchase your canvas.

3 comments:

Miguel Palaviccini said...

yes! About time. :-D

Dave said...

Thanks for the tip!
I bought 2!

Matt M. said...

Thanks Scott! Just got my first Groupon!!