Today only - Lightroom 3 for just $149!!...



If you've been on the fence about getting Lightroom 3, you can jump off now and get yourself the full version (either Windows or MAC) for just $149 over at Adorama (shipping is free too!).

But you won't have long to to think about it because it's a one day sale that ends at midnight tonight (September 1st), so time is (very) limited.

Below is a video from Terry White, Lightroom teacher extraordinaire, in it he shares his five favorite things in Lightroom 3.

Another Lightroom learning resource is from the kind folks at NAPP, they have put together their very thorough (full of videos & links) Lightroom 3 learning center.



3 comments:

Ed Macke said...

I always like to remind people of the best-kept secret that's not really a secret: Academic Pricing.

If you qualify, you can get discounted prices year-round. And for Lightroom, qualification is basically any student in kindergarten (yes kindergarten!) through college; or the parent of such a student.

For example, AcademicSuperstore is having a sale on the "Student and Teacher Edition" for $69.95 until Sept. 3. Even when not on sale, it's only $98.95.

Note: Athough they may be called "Student and Teacher Edition" or "Institutional Edition", they are the full-fledged complete version, only with eligibility or other restrictions like one-copy-per-household. Details are usually on the website selling the software, or adobe.com.

My kids have been happily using Academically-priced Lightroom since about 2nd grade!

nyc photography said...

Wow maybe I should consider buying this adobe photoshop lightroom 3 and see for myself how great it is.

Chevy Pick-Up Turbo said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.