An offer just too good to pass up...



Every few months Groupon offers this great deal, a 16" x 20" gallery wrap from Canvas on Demand for just $45 (it even includes free shipping).

There has been more than one post here about why I LOVE Canvas on Demand (and have them all over my house) and why I recommend them so highly (you can read some of those posts here, here, and here).

The normal price for a canvas this size is $127, the price of $45 is a 65% savings (and a far better price than I can get even with my pro account).

An interesting fact I learned from Earl Christie was that a canvas print has a slightly wider color range than all other prints, so you will actually see more color and more details, especially in the blacks.

So sign up for Groupon and grab this great deal before it's gone!

Christmas is not that far away and I am sure someone would love to get one of your images on canvas.

5 comments:

Miguel Palaviccini said...

I've been waiting for this and I had a feeling you would be letting us know about it! :)

Michael Palmer said...

thanks Scott -

Teigas said...

Do they also ship to Norway? Or is it just for people in the US?

Anonymous said...

I get Groupon offers, but I've never seen one for Canvas on Demand. What "city" identification do you use to see these offers?

Sasha Chou Photography said...

good suggestions