So sorry guys...



I have not been here for almost a week and am 3 days behind on announcing the winner of our latest contest, all because life suddenly decided to rear its ugly head to heap some very unexpected things... like surgery for one of my daughters (nothing life threatening and she is fine, thank you).

But my head has finally popped back above the water and I will be catching up, starting with announcing that contest winner tomorrow (10/18).

Thanks for understanding, thanks for your patience, I've got some good stuff coming up.

4 comments:

half blind said...

Glad you and your daughter are okay, Scott.

Scott said...

I feel badly on those (rare) occasions when there just isn’t enough time in the day to do a (quality) blog post…

The readers here are outstanding and I hate to leave them “hanging”.

I appreciate everyone’s patience.

corina said...

Missed seeing the updates, but there are more important things in life, like family! Glad she's ok and that you were able to be there for her.

photography by anika alonzo said...

Corina is right, some things are more important. Like family.
I hope your daughter will be better soon and that life settles down for you again.
Until then, take care of what's really important :)