An outstanding Christmas gift for $39!...



Yes, I said "Christmas", it's not that far away.

And is there any better gift than getting something a person made themselves?

Every time I give a photography as a gift I'm surprised at just how well it's received and the pride I feel when I visit that persons house and see it hanging in a place of prominence.

But then they probably were scurrying around, digging it out of the closet just minutes before I got arrived.

:)

Today I received another email deal from Groupon, it's for a 16" x 20" gallery wrap from CafePress for just $39. And yes, that price includes shipping too!

I have never personally bought from CafePress but there really is no risk because you are getting two money back/satisfaction guarantees, one from Groupon and another from CafePress.

Surely there are people in your life who would love to get a canvas of one of your photographs, and for just $39 it will be a big gift for little price.

Here is the link, you have just 48 hours before the deal expires, so start looking through your images for that picture your mom said she loved so much.

4 comments:

Kirsten Harr said...

Thanks for the head's up on this!

Anonymous said...

You have a very good site but your English is atrocious (that means "cruel")...

I quote... "a person made themselves?"

Otherwise, keep up the good work and thanks!

Scott said...

U r so correct, my englush AND spelling is/r cruel and astocious.

I gess it’s a good thing this is a photography blog and KNOT a langwidge thingy.

;)

But seriously, thanks for taking the time to stop by the blog and comment.

David R Martinson said...

I suppose this would be a good opportunity to get a canvas print and see how they turn out. I've never got one before so if anyone has info on them like are the colors muted a lot and things like that, it would be greatly appreciated.