Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Big sale on SanDisk Compact Flash memory...



And not only is this memory on sale, it all comes with free shipping.

The SanDisk Extreme Compact Flash cards are what I use when shooting weddings (actually, when shooting all the time) and there are times when I "machine-gun" it and never once have I had to wait while those large Nikon D3 RAW files are written to my memory card.

So let's get started:

SanDisk 4GB Extreme Compact Flash Memory Card - Up to 40MB/S Read/Write, UDMA Enabled - $26.95


SanDisk 8GB Extreme Compact Flash Memory Card - Up to 60MB/S Read/Write, UDMA Enabled - $39.95


SanDisk 16GB Extreme Compact Flash Memory Card - Up to 60MB/S Read/Write, UDMA Enabled - $69.95


SanDisk 32GB Extreme Compact Flash Memory Card - Up to 60MB/S Read/Write, UDMA Enabled - $119.95


SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro CF90 Compact Flash Memory Card - Up to 90 MB/s (600x) write speeds and UDMA-6 enabled - $99.95


SanDisk 32GB Extreme Pro CF90 Compact Flash Memory Card - Up to 90 MB/s (600x) write speeds and UDMA-6 enabled - $179.95

4 comments:

David R Martinson / The Shutter Verdict said...

Bummer, I just bought 3 cards yesterday...but they were SD cards and not CF cards, my new camera gets delivered today! (giggles). But thanks for the heads up, my back up takes CF and I do some empty slots in my carrier ;)

Scott said...

That's exciting!

What are you getting for a new camera?

m_disco said...

$30 shipping to Canada!?!?
Should cost $0.60 to put it in an envalope.

Miguel Palaviccini said...

Scott always knows about the best deals on memory ... seriously! Thanks Scott.