Now this is kinda cool...

I arrived home today and found a package had arrived for me in the mail, it was a CD on which I had been hired to do the photography.

Musician/artist Jennifer Comeau had asked me to do the photography for her debut CD, and though it was a fun afternoon of taking pictures, several months have passed and with wedding season in full swing I had forgotten all about it.

I pulled the CD out of the package, trying to figure out who had sent it to me and then it dawned on me, "Hey, I took those pictures!"

;)

To learn more about Jennifer and her music (or see images from her wonderful photographer) you can visit her website here.

(click on image to view larger)

2 comments:

Michael Palmer said...

Very Kool Scott

Miguel Palaviccini said...

That must be a great feeling. Great job Scott!