Scott Kelby's World Wide Photo Walk...

As (I am sure most of) you are aware, Scott Kelby is organizing a world wide photo walk for August 23rd, 2008. Today Scott post a Q&A about the walk that you should check out.

If you want to find out if there is a walk near you, you can look for your city here.

Yours truly (that would be me) is hosting the walk in Portland Maine, here is the details page.

The walk is limited to 50 people (and 20 have already signed on) so don't wait until the last minute to reserve your spot.

As the walk gets closer I will be posting more information, details, do's, and don'ts for our walk, so be sure to check back.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Scott - Looking forward to the walk. We're from Cambridge, MA and are vacationing for the weekend in Portland, ME. We're excited that you've stepped up to lead this. It'll be a great way for us to explore Portland.

Giles said...

Hi Scott, I hadn't heard about this before but it looks fun. Unfortunately I've just had a look and the London walk is full :(

Hope you have a good one in Maine,

Giles

Miguel Palaviccini said...

I can't imagine a better way to meet photographers in your area. I have it in my calendar to do this in the upcoming year.